Saturday, May 4, 2013

Crack Sticks and Walking Tacos...Delicious!

hey y'all. . . . .
Here are a few recipes i posted on my fb page.
everyone seems to love them, so i thought i'd
share them with you:)

The first is for Crack Sticks...
so named because they are addicting!

CRACK STICKS

1 loaf (16 ounces) thinly sliced white bread, crusts removed

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

3/4 cup confectioners sugar

1 cup sugar

1-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

3/4 cup butter, melted

Directions
Flatten bread with a rolling-pin. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and

confectioners’ sugar. In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.

 Spread about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture on each slice of bread. Roll up, jelly

 roll style. Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place on an ungreased 

baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 roll-

ups. Good warm or cold. ADDICTING!


Okay, and for Cinco De Mayo. . .
Tacos in a Bag.
or Walking Tacos
Really simple and very good!


I have since learned that they are even better with Nacho Cheese Doritos or
Chili Cheese Fritos.
And on a plate with chili. . . .you'll have frito pie:)

sorry for the quick post.
Be blessed. . .
Suzanne


2 comments:

  1. The crack sticks look so good, I'll have to give them a try. We make walking Taco's in the summer. The first time I tried them, I had them at a fair and thought what a great idea...so ever since when we have a get together In the summer I make....fun and easy! thank you for sharing the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I'm happy to hear the tacos in a bag really are good. I thought it was just me...and goodness knows i can eat just about anything:) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites