Monday, April 23, 2012

Check out the GREATIST/GREATEST website.....

HAPPY MONDAY!
you know I'm usually the LAST to discover cool stuff.
and maybe that's the case today.
but.....
just in case....
you've simply GOTTA check this out!
it's the-
seriously!
the website is Great.

"Greatist is your go-to source for all things fitness, health, and happiness."

now, i can't personally vouch for EVERY single article.
but the ones i've checked out so far have been VERY cool.....
full of great tips like this.....


or this.....


here are some more topics.....

I want to lose weight.
I want to get stronger.
I want to relieve stress.
I want to eat better.
I want to get motivated.
I want to start working out.


hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info! I will check it out. I think I have to get serious about losing some weight...ugh!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites