Friday, March 2, 2012

left brain, right brain...

...which are you?
(the print is small, so here's what it says:)

The text for the left brain reads:"I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am." 
And for the right brain:"I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning.  I am the sound of roaring laughter. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be."

i can tell you one thing...
reading this convinces me that 
opposites REALLY DO attract...
at least in my case...
because my husband is SO left brain,
and i am SO right brain! 

i look at that left brain person and actually feel sorry for them.
GOSH...how uptight...and boring life must be.  (heehee)
yep...i'm right brain and happy to stay that way:)

so, have you figured out which describes you?

2 comments:

  1. I am so right brain! Mr ALC is Left brain...no surprise here either.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so right brain as well.It all sound just like me.Every word LOL.I think as I look back my husband was definatley left brained.It would of fit him to a T.


    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites