Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wishing...

Some sweet wishes for you on Valentine's Day...

Lots of
hugs...




...and kisses too...







a few of these sweet treats...

(For an amazing recipe for red velvet whoopie pies, please check out Blondes in the Kitchen, my daughters' new baking blog. They look delicious...but then what whoopie pie isn't???)

...and chocolate of course...
You have your choice here. These
taste yummy...



...and these
look yummy...Chocolate diamonds and pearls...







Now we're talking:-)

Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Wishing you a day filled with love.

    Hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Thank you friend for the sweetness. Luv the puppy kissses and the ring bestest! Happy Valentines Day to you and the girls, Hugs, Mollye I'm off to visit Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... truffles or jewelry, that's a hard one. Those truffles are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy V day - love that diamond :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Suzanne; I hope you Valentine's Day was a beautiful one... Love this yummy yum post,, I can eat all that chocolate..... but I will share.....;)

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentines Day to you too! All of those treats look wonderful! The cupcakes I have to try. But if I had my choice, I think I will take the chocolate diamond ring!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentines Day...hope it was a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day Suzanne, I hope you all had a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites