Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Royalty...

Lately I've been obsessed with crowns.
Hmmm...
Maybe there's bit of royalty in me after all.
Jordie did give me this fabulous bracelet for Christmas.


She had it engraved with the words
"We can't all be the queen...
Somebody has to sit on the curb and wave as I go by."
Don't you love it?
Yes, I do love crowns...tiaras too!
(hello...shabby tiara anyone:-)


I've recently found a few pretty crowns and thought I would show them as part of White Wednesday.
Thank you to Faded Charm
for encouraging us to celebrate our love of all things white!


Here is a little collection, courtesy of Michael's.
These are my bargain crowns...ranging from .99~2.99...
Not bad, huh?
(Tray from ebay:-)


Up close and personal...

So cute for a bedside stand...rings, candies...



And that's it for today.
Hope your Wednesday is full of all things warm, WHITE and Wonderful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful crowns Suzanne! Of course today, on Ash Wednesday, I am reminded of the crown of thorns our Saviour wore for us!

    God bless my friend! I LOVE the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty crowns, I love the white!
    And your bracelet that Jordie gave you is stunning and I LOVE the verse that was engraved. So funny!
    Have a great day!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites