Friday, October 30, 2009

Today I will...


~do my devotions. I have a new book called Daily Steps for God Chicks. Sounds kind of silly but it is really good.

http://www.eden.co.uk/images/300/9780830742059.jpg


~exercise...if I must...and I must:-)



~treat myself to a Starbucks. It has been banned from my diet but I'm desperate for a Pumpkin Spice latte! (But not right after exercise. hahaha) Does anyone else prefer a Starbucks in the evening? It seems like such a treat that way and not just an everyday morning habit. (And this sign is for me...I never get on a plane without my Starbucks. Love it!!!) Are we crazy, or what???

http://www.myspaceantics.com//images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/last-starbucks.jpg

~try to learn something in our French lesson...but so far I think I am tres stupide!!!!!

http://www.booksnobphotos.com/images/460_french_lessons_2.jpg

~make Taylor's costume for her Halloween party at ballet...she is a hula girl and I need to work on the Hawaiian tutu:-) Thank goodness I have this to do as I am feeling kind of sappy that we are moving out of the little kid halloween age and all of that excitement.

~watch my new dog training video. I have been so bad about this but the "season" is coming and so are visitors. It's just a bad combination...my dogs are so darn cute and I am so darn lazy:-)

http://www.bizarroartist.org/gallery/albums/bizarro/dog-training.jpg

~have at least one melt-down since they seem to be popping up daily.

~go on a date with my husband. We're thinking of seeing The Informant. Any thoughts/suggestions?

~take a nap since I am up at 2:30 a.m:-) I wish, but not likely!

~waste time on the computer doing things like these online puzzles. Click on the puzzle if you want to join me. My time was 2 min, 10 sec. Go ahead...you know you want to beat me!


Click to Mix and Solve


~what about you...what's on your to-do list?
Inspire me, please!!!

8 comments:

  1. a date night sounds very apppealing to me-it has been so long since my husband and i have had any quality time together...hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    wanted to let you know we sent out your SSS exchange partners name via email, can you please confirm you received it by replying to that email, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, I wanted to thank you for coming by and leaving such a lovely comment. I am so happy to have found your blog also!!!

    By the way, Hello It's Me is one of my all time favorite songs ever.

    Blessings, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much to list! We leave for New Orleans tomorrow! Check out the farm for lots of pics in the next week...I love blogging on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you really shouldn't have let me know that there are online puzzles! I may as well just rip my to-do list apart now for as much as I'll get done, LOL!

    Pumpkin Spice Latte's are my absolute favorite! I always look forward to this time of year.

    God bless my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! It sounds like you have a full weekend! Good luck with the French, I would love to learn that.
    I'm doing a few things on your list too, (not French!) and a few other things like, food shopping, making my son a birthday cake(cookie cake), passing our candy, take Stella to the park tomorrow, try to get some organizing done...etc.
    Have a very Happy Halloween and a wonderful weekend!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    You are a very busy lady and thanks for the giggle...."tres stupide" you are so adorable!

    I've been having my fair share of melt downs lately...sigh. Glad to know I'm not alone.

    Have a lovely weekend!!

    Hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you covered all your bases! Starbucks IS a bad little habit, but it's oh so good! I love the red barn on your header too, I have that picture saved to my photo files too. I hope you have a terrific weekend and a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man....I didn't get a thing done of value today. I'm no inspiration. But I'm inspired by you to make tomorrow a better day!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites