Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random Wednesday Questions...


(Swiped from Kellie @ La Vida Dulce , because I am at a total loss of something to say! I even swiped this comment:-)


1.. What's the last state you visited other than your own? Alabama...Tuscaloosa, to be exact. Go Bama:-)

2. What's your middle name? Elizabeth...after my great-grandmother. I love it. My oldest daughter has it as her middle name and I wish I had given it to my younger daughter, too.

3. What is something you don't like...even though everyone else seems to? Hmmm...where to start:-) A few days ago I would have said FB but I have happily moved on. Okay, I have a hard time cooking meat. Seriously. I do it, but it creeps me out. Last night I opened a small box of steaks we received as a gift and I was going to make this for my husband for dinner but they were so bloody, I couldn't do it. We had pasta instead:-)

4. What's the first costume you remember dressing up in for Halloween? Okay, believe it or not I was a tomboy from the get-go. I remember being a football player once and I think I was a race car driver. We bought one of those costumes with a plastic mask and the costume is like a jumpsuit.

5. Have you ever played a sport? Yes...I played volleyball in high school. Played a little tennis. As a kid, I played football and...I was very good at it, if I say so myself:-)

6. What is a talent you have that people might not know about? Hmmm....that's a good one. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue...and do so every time I eat a cherry. hahaha


7. What's the last thing that made you laugh out loud? My daughter is a ballet dancer and the other night while she was at rehearsal, my younger daughter and I put the Nutcracker CD on and did our own version of ballet. We are NOT ballerinas so yes, it did crack us up:-)

8. Are you an oldest, middle, or youngest child? I'm the youngest.

9. What's the best thing you've had someone say to you lately? After reading my last blog post, my mom sent me an email saying she loved it, loved my writing and she was proud of me. (She is my biggest fan. No wait, she is probably my only fan:-)

10. What are you wearing right now? What else...my pj's. It's only 10 a.m and like the commercial says...we do school in our pajamas. Unfortunately that also means I walked the dogs in them, too.

8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful...I love learning more about you in this post! I'm trying to picture you as a tomboy...somehow tutus and tomboy just don't mix, LOL!

    I used to be able to tie a knot in a cherry stem but now it takes me forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. It's always fun to learn fun little facts about our fellow bloggers. Elizabeth has always been at the top of my name list if I ever have kids. Unlikely st this point, but I still love the name. I could always name a pet Elizabeth I suppose, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny to hear that you're a tomboy. It's so oppositional to your tastes now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I am laughing at you walking the dog in your pj's! Just like me! It's 2:oo here in Seattle and I am still in my PJ's...better change before the hubby comes home! Been promising Doogan I was going to take him to the park all day! Oh...I love your new blog banner and the music...well it made me smile!
    Roll Tide! My husband flew from here in the Northwest straight to the BAMA game last weekend!
    We tailgated on the QUAD every home game...until the big move to Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm a fan too! You are so funny. I love that you can tie a knot in a cherry stem. That is a mystery to me.
    Can't get the tomboy though. You are so feminine with your talents and crafts and tutu's! I would have never guessed.
    Sometimes on my day off, if I don't have to go anywhere, I'll stay in my P.J.'s all day. (This is rare of course!)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Im new to your blog so this post was great! It was nice to hear about you!I love your blog name...
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  7. hilarious that you walked the dog in your pj's :D

    my middle name is the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post! Don't you just love PJ's! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites