Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's time for another White Wednesday...

...this is quickly becoming one of my favorite days. Have you ever noticed how many shades of white and off white there are? It's mind-boggling...and when used in decorating this look can be many things...shabby, vintage, elegant, calming, casual, beachy, cottage, country...and I love it all!



photo: Country Living



I've finally convinced my husband to let me paint a faded caramel color on the wall...if he only knew the look I was going for:-)

photo: Country Living


Another white dining room I would love...

photo: Country Living

I can't help but think about Christmas when I see this... Only 99 days, 9 hours and 3 min until Christmas day as I write this. hahaha

photo: Country Living


Pottery Barn does know how to do white ornaments, don't they?




And finally, a book I am looking forward to reading...




Please visit Faded Charm for many more
White Wednesday posts!







7 comments:

  1. Very fun stuff Suzanne! I LOVE Pottery Barn! And that bedroom of yours with the faded caramel color, we will definitely need to see pictures or that when you're done...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegance cannot begin to describe the beauty here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful whites! Now I need to go and buy that book. It looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love your white Wednesdays! That fireplace!!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites