Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today I Will...


~ start making plans for summer vacations

~ take my dogs for a nice long walk on the dock and look for manatees

~ go to my favorite store, Anthropologie and use my gift cards.

~ help my girls with their blog, Peace, Love & Cupcakes

~ take some pictures of my neighbor's Plumeria tree/bush (?) Soooo pretty!

~ start planning/shopping for Mother's Day

~ enjoy the delicious dinner that Taylor is making tonight

~ catch up on some reading

~ buy tickets for a ballet recital

~compliment someone while I am out shopping

~ paint my nails:-)

Hope you have a wonderful day, too!

Please visit mama kat for more writing prompts.




7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the "compliment someone when I am out shopping"! How sweet are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anthropologie too!!! I want to come! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of "to do's"!!! Hope your day turned out wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do it. Just one ting at a time. What color are you painting your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again!
    I'm back to let you now I posted an award for you over at my blog. Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a full day! I hope you got everything accomplished!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping in from Mama Kat's. Sounds like a great day and I was so jealous to hear about the search for the manatees! I then saw you're in FLA, I would love to live by an ocean someday!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites