Friday, January 23, 2009

Fashion!

Okay, later I'll post my Friday Favorite Things but for now, I give you my favorite fashionista site:-) I don't know if you've ever had the chance to watch Isaac Mizrahi on TV but he is hilarious...and just happens to be right on with his fashion sense for the everyday woman. I follow his blog, which is so down to earth and funny, and also his website to watch his video blog that is like watching his tv show.
Here is the link http://www.isaacmizrahiny.com/watch_isaac/ The last one I watched was "Ask Isaac", a question from Christina. So good...and classic Isaac. Basically, you should wear what you love, mix styles and not worry about it. Great advice, if you ask me. Check it out sometime if you have a minute.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites