Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Favorite Magazines

I can't believe it's been so long since I wrote. Maybe I'm spending too much time reading!:-) These two magazines are so awesome...you really need to have a quiet afternoon, a cup of tea or cocoa and a relaxing chair to just slowly look through these. Every page is beautiful and filled with decorating or cooking ideas. A few of my other favorites are Country Living and Mary Englebright Home Companion. I remember the days when the magazines of choice were Glamour, In Style and every other fashionista mag. No more...I look at those for my girls and to have a vague idea of what's going on in fashion but these are the ones that make me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites